Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 - Day 330/35 - Tuesday...

Yesterday afternoon, Hubert brought over some of Pauline's cookies and a loaf of banana bread.  I have only tried one of the chocolate cookies so far, and it is delicious.  I do not think Pauline has ever made (or at least I don't remember) these cookies with chocolate in the, but they sure are good.  I will give the banana bread a try in just a little while.

I was in the office most of the day today, and (like my friend Debbie said) I am "feeling accomplished".  I left the office at about 3:15 or so, and made it home shortly after 4 o'clock, but before I left, my friend Dawn came by to visit carrying a great big Apple Pie as an early Thanksgiving gift,  It looks yummy too, but we have not cut into it yet!
  I had an appointment to take the Polaris into the dealer for a check-up, and I hope to pick it back up on Friday.  I have a lot of things planned for Friday.

Tomorrow will be a busy day again, and I only expect to work (in the office anyway) until about 1 o'clock or so.  I have a breakfast appointment (8 o'clock), then some shopping to do and then an appointment at the Board on the way home.

It's gonna be good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COOKIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment