Wednesday, July 2, 2014

2014 - Day 183/182 - Wednesday...

Flags to the left of me, flags to the right, here I am stuck in the middle of FLAG WEEK!  Have you been paying attention to flags that you see here and there?  I am still holding out on you, I will give you my observations of (most of) the flags I have observed this week when I post my journal on Friday evening!  HOWEVER, I have to say, this is without a doubt the BEST of the flags I have seen this week.  This is a photo of my friend Andrew and his beautiful son Liam.  I can think of no better representation of why we value our freedoms more than this depiction of the obvious
love of a father for his son.  I'm just sayin'...

So, if you have been paying attention, you will have noticed that we are not only enjoying HUMP DAY but also HUMP YEAR.  Yes, that is right boys and girls, the year is OFFICIALLY HALF OVER.  We have officially experienced more days this year than we have left of the year.  SHOCKING!

Today I was the recipient of a sense of accomplishment (I will even go so far as to say it began late yesterday afternoon and continued til now).  And now, it is time for chillaxilate.  I foresee a frozen dairy concoction in my near future, enjoyed in a big blue chair.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FATHERS AND SONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment