Thursday, July 17, 2014

2014 - Day 197/168 - Wednesday...

No matter what you may read into this photo, we were all having a great time at dinner tonight.  It is kind of hard to tell that from the photo, because I think all the folks attending are just as tired as I am.  I got up at 2:50AM in order to get ready and had to the airport at 4AM.  I made it to the parking lot at about 5AM, got to the airport and actually made my flight that left at 6AM,  Made it to SFO, got my bags, got a cab, made it to the Hotel, checked my bags in and made it to my first meeting before 9AM (PDT).  On a positive note, I expect I will be awake early tomorrow, and make it to the first meetings with plenty of time to spare.

That pretty much sums up my day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAVELLING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment