Saturday, July 26, 2014

2014 - Day 206/159 - Saturday...

I am considering taking the weekends off, maybe beginning in 2015.  The hits on this journal go down precipitously on the weekends.  Everyone is taking naps is the only thing I can figure.

We planted grapes along the dog yard fences and around the gazebo about three years ago, and they produced very nicely this year.  We have not eaten very many of them, but something thinks they are really good.  We still have peaches to harvest as well, and the figs are ripening nicely too.  Need any figs?  We can keep up with the peaches, we can ignore the grapes, but something needs to be done with the figs!

Jody and I went into Austin late morning and ran some errands.  Before that I went down for my first nap about 8:30 and after we got home the second nap commenced around 3:30.  It was a pretty darned lazy day, all things considered.

Deeds. Actions, Changes, GRAPES,Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment