Thursday, July 17, 2014

2014 - Day 198/167 - Thursday...

Apparently the folks that are inhabiting the room across the hall from me are able to order room service, but I am not sure if they are ambulatory enough to leave the room.  I have been in this room for about thirty three hours, and this is the FOURTH room service cart that has been abandoned in the hall.  And if I am not mistaken, they have not varied the delivered items in the slightest bit.  Always the same plates and plate covers, but it is the cardboard box that is the giveaway.  I cannot figure out what is delivered in the cardboard box, and I have studied the room service menu.  I'm just sayin'...

So...today was a much better day than the previous day.  It usually take me
a day to get into the rhythm of a conference, and this one has not been any different than the others.  I have the locations figured out, where the different spaces are, were the bathrooms are.  I have it l down.  PLUS, I had a chance to get a little bit of sleep.  The only remaining challenge is, I am waking up on Texas time and going to sleep on California time.  This will all correct itself tomorrow, late tomorrow night.

It has been a good conference, I made some good acquaintances, did some good networking, now we need to wait and see if anything develops from any of this. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOXES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment