Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2014 - Day 190/175 - Wednesday...

Barney (get it?) the cat was seen lurking about on the other side of the pool last night after I posted the journal entry.  I watched as s/he skulked around to walk through the fence to get to the food bowl we have out.  S/He is VERY cautious, and always on guard.  S/He was taking everything into consideration before making any moves.  Very cautious.  BUT, the food was dispensed with, and we have another full bowl set out for tonight.  S/He has a nice protected place to dine, so that is good.  I am already planning for winter weather, and how we can provide some shelter (including a heating pad) so s/he can make it through the cold.  Of course it is predicted to be 100 degrees beginning Friday and lasting through the following several days, and I am already planning for frozen cats.  One has to plan!

This was a good day overall, nothing really exciting; a couple meetings at the Board, an interview at noon with KVUE, that is always fun.  I have decided I am going to come up with a "word of the month" and see how many times I can use it in the interviews.  Today's word(s) were "duct tape" and I only got it into the conversation once, but it cracked up Brian that was doing the interview.  Totally worth it!

Tomorrow will be a little bit busier.  Two meetings at the Board, one in the morning, one in the afternoon.  Meals-On-Wheels at mid-day, going to Cedar Park to put a property on the market, and then some power real estate between times.

Again, life is good!  Try to remind me that I have the water running in the pool.  Thanks.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment