Sunday, July 6, 2014

2014 - Day 187/178 - Sunday...

Is it any wonder that I feel as big as a barn?  I really prefer the 'classic' fit jeans and pants.  I can remember when I was a little kid, shopping with my mother for clothes, I was always a 'Husky'.  I did not put two-and-two-together to figure out that was the Federal's Department Store verbiage for 'big-boned'. I thought it meant I was an Eskimo.  I really did.  I associated 'Husky' with Eskimo.  OMG was I ever disappointed when I figured the whole thing out.  But I digress...  Jody and I went out t dinner tonight (we had a coupon for Longhorn Steak House.  I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak and Jody ordered the fried shrimp.  As I rule, I am usually disappointed with whatever I order at a restaurant, and would have (generally speaking) been better off with whatever Jody orders.  That was the case tonight, although I did bring home enough of the CFS so we can each have it as an entrée later in the week.

Today was a pretty successful work day at the house.  Now I need to rest for the coming week.  A full week of work at that!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOOD, Kindne
sses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment