Saturday, July 19, 2014

2014 - Day 199/166 - Friday (allegedly...)

Okay so let me explain this to you (and try to keep up)...this entry was due yesterday, and it is already tomorrow.  The plane was late leaving (almost and hour) and was late arriving by approximately the same length of time.  It seemed to be one to thing after another, but I am back at Casa JBA and I am very happy about that!

This is a visual record of the amount of sight-seeing I did while I was in San Francisco.  This afternoon, after the last session ended (and before the shuttle to the airport) I walked about a five block radius of the hotel just to see what I could see.  One block over, about three or four blocks down, one more block up and about three or four blocks back to the hotel.  That was the sum total of the sight-seeing, but I was able to get a photo document of an empty street car to remember the event for all the ages.

Tomorrow I expect to stay in bed a little later than usual.  I think it is only fair since I am not getting INTO bed later than usual.  Then a few household chores, and probably several naps.  Let me know if there is anything I can be doing for you!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SCHEDULING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment