Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2014 - Day 189/176 - Tuesday...

I mus' say, this was an excellent day.  I'm jus' sayin'.  This is a photo of my work space for most of the day, a lovely space at the Texas Real Estate Commission where I serve on the Education Standards Advisory Committee.  We do really hard but rewarding work on the committee, and I am very proud to be a member, alongside a really great group of very highly respected colleagues, who have no agenda other than to make things better.  Today was an excellent day.

I have not seen Barney (get it?) for a couple days, I guess since Sunday.  We know s/he is still around because something is consuming his/her food like clockwork.  Pretty sure s/he is fine, just hiding out.  Last night one of the neighbor dogs was trespassing, so that might have scared him/her off for a while.  We shall see.

Tomorrow will be busy, but not quite as busy as today.  Into the office early, do some power real estate then off to the Board for a 10 o'clock, then to KVUE for a mid-day interview, then to the office for some more power real estate.

Life is good!  I think I will have some ice cream!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIVIN' LARGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment