Tuesday, July 22, 2014

2014 - Day 203/162 - Tuesday...

Let the giant scissor jokes begin, and let's see how long it takes before we tire of it.  I'm thinking about a paragraph worth, what do you think?  Today was the grand opening of our Board's south (satellite) location, and there was a ribbon cutting ceremony at 11AM.  I was on hand to help out with the ribbon cutting, but before all that, President Elect Barb was documented trying to "cut" my term short.  I had to plead that she "snip" that notion before it got out of control.  My "shear" genius kept me from having my term "sliced", and Barb left the event satisfied that she will "trim" waste in her term.

Okay, I am bored with that already.

Before and after the ribbon cutting, I was at the office participating in some power real estate, and shortly after that I was back on the road to "the mother ship" for a couple more meetings.  BUT, before I could do that, I was working on a form that I could not fill out via the computer, so I documented that fact that 1).  Yes, I do own an IBM Selectric with correct tape, 2).  Yes, it works and I still remember how to use it, and 3).  Yes, that is the instrument that I saved from doom at another of our local Boards.  It is mine, and you cannot have it.

I have to tell you, some days this journal is more interesting than others.  This is not one of them!


Deeds, Actions, Changes, SCISSOR JOKES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment