Saturday, July 19, 2014

2014 - Day 200/165 - Saturday...

Well if this does not mean that I am home, I do not know what does.  Well, okay, maybe this would; chicken poop, red wasps, fire ants, dog farts, egg piles, purple martins, humidity, Barney the Cat, 5 pound grasshoppers, poor drivers, crape myrtles, clogged interstates, and my loving mate Jody.  Yep, I am back home and delighted to be.  Thanks for asking.

I did in fact stay in the bed a little bit longer than usual this morning.  I got up, read the paper, made a pile of eggs and then went to the blue chair and took a nap.  After the nap, I took care of some business that I had put off until my return, and then Jody and I took the boy dog for a ride, and then we headed off into Austin.  We putzed around there for a while, made it home by about 4 o'clock, and went down for another nap.

Yep, I am home, and all is right with the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG FARTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment