Monday, July 7, 2014

2014 - Day 188/177 - Monday

We think Barney (get it?) the cat is getting more and more comfortable with us.  S/He watched us watching him/her and back and forth last night for a good long while. S/He was up in the tree where the bird feeder is for a while, and did not panic when we were detected.  S/He then proceeded down the tree and lay on the gravel walk for about thirty minutes.  Pretty comfortable if I do say so myself, and so far so good with the chickens.  As long as everyone knows that the boundaries are, we will all be okay.

Today was an 'all office all the time' day.  Lots of catching up to get done, and lots more stuff to get done tomorrow, even though I will be in an ALL DAY meeting beginning at 10AM.  Perfect!  But, there is always Wednesday!

It was an interesting drive home this afternoon.  Traffic was bumper to bumper for a good part of the way, but at one point we were travelling about 65 miles per hour and this car passes me with BOTH the doors open and the passenger and driver had their feet hanging out the doors.  Well, of course I had to accelerate to document this occurrence for posterity, but of course I could only get a photo with one of the doors open.  The car was in the left lane, the view was best from the center lane (where I had been originally) but the traffic in front of me would not cooperate, so I had to defer to the left lane where the photo opportunity was better but the composition as worse.  Boo-Hoo!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAY-CRAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment