Thursday, October 1, 2015

2015 - Day 274/91 - Thursday...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I spent part of the morning considering the afterlife and whether or not (when all is tallied up) whether I had done more good than bad. It is kind of neck-and-neck right now, I have to admit, but there may still be time left for me to redeem myself. Then again, maybe not. It is not everyday that I am summoned by a higher power (or two or three or four) and coerced into donning angelic garb. I think the halo was actually the best part, but the whole thing was kind of fun. If I make it to next week, I will let you in on the gig.
Not a bad day overall, I am somewhat numbed by the commute back and forth, and it is really an exceptional day if there are no traffic concerns. I had barely started the commute when I was confronted by the first of TWO wrecks. It seems most of them concern 18 wheeled vehicles. It would be interesting if someone could do a study on the proliferation of Facebook accounts and the number of traffic accidents (deaths?), and if the graphing of the two pieces of information followed a similar incline. Just a thought.

Tomorrow is the end of the work week, and it is the first day of the first weekend of Austin City Limits. Is it too early to exclaim "the city is full o' freaks?" I think not.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WINGS (not the Paul McCartney kind), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment