Tuesday, October 27, 2015

2015 - Day 300/65 - Tuesday...

This mornings sunrise was not a good harbinger of what the day was to bring, although every day is really a good day for me, the luckiest man in the world. Traffic congestion was not my friend this morning to begin with. It seems that we should have a net loss of commuters the way we have deadly wrecks and accidents (frequently in multiples) on a daily basis. In my experience, the crazier drivers are on the thoroughfares later in the mornings. The earlier I leave for Austin, the less traffic and congestion there seems to be. Am I the only one to figure that out. It seems like the odds would be the same based on statistics. Just because there are fewer people on the road should not really reduce the PERCENTAGE of idiots. The percentage of idiots on the road at any given time should be the same no matter what time of day it is, therefore, there should be wrecks on the roads at all times. I expect there should be wall-to-wall wrecks pretty consistently, and my only hope is to figure out how to fly a small aircraft that can land in very little space. I grew up in the 50's, we were supposed to have flying cars back in the 80's. What is taking so long.

The really bad part of the day is that our neighbors Great Pyrenees herding dogs killed four of our chickens this evening. I caught them in the act, but the neighbors discounted the fact that it was their dogs, that they have never been out of their fenced area (where they keep watch over the goats). Except I see them outside the fence a couple times a week, and I know where they escape the fence. I took a quick look in the coop this evening, and I am pretty sure that Vera was in there, unharmed.

I am pissed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKEN KILLERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment