Monday, October 19, 2015

2015 - Day 292/73 - Monday...

I pass this house almost every day of my life. At least 11 times per week I pass this house. Ever since we have lived on the edge of nowhere, this house has had a Christmas Tree in the front window. I the mornings, it is lit, I think it is just to get some light in the house. This house also SOLD this year, and the new owners have kept the tree up, and they keep it lit in the mornings. I have often threatened (myself) that I would stop and take a photo for the blog, but, since this is Texas, I have always erred on the side of caution, and that has served me well so far. BUT this morning I decided to stop and document the fact, and I was not shot or anything. I just appreciate that these folks (who live close to the edge of nowhere) and a sense of humor or just figure they will do whatever in the hell they want to do, and they don't really care what anyone else thinks. Bravo!

So, as Mondays go, this one is nothing to go down in the record books. A good day this morning in the office, taught two classes this afternoon. I tried my best to go and participate in early voting this morning, but the polls did not open until 8 am (when folks something like me) have to be at work, except this poll is in Williamson County, home of the largest retirement population (Sun City)
this side of Naples, whose base is awake at 4:30 am looking for something to do.

But I digress...

I did make it to vote this afternoon on the way home, so that is done. You're welcome.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOTING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment