Friday, October 9, 2015

2015 - Day 282/83 - Friday...

In spite of everything, in spite of the new legislation about vehicle inspection stickers, in spite of the fact that TxDot computers really DO NOT TRACK (currently) whether or not you have a current inspections sticker, in spite of the fact that I am totally CDO about renewing licenses and things early and in spite of the fact that I cannot wait until the last minute (as evidenced by the massive quantities of freeze dried emergency food supplies I have stashed here and there), in spite of the fact that every (okay not every) agency involved with the renewal of my various vehicles and road worthy accessories had a single mission (which was to deny my ability to get the truck license renewed), I have overcome these great and substantial obstacles and renewed the license plates on the farm truck. I also got new plates, as well, which was (IMHO) not necessary, since the plates on the truck AND the trailer were perfectly good, but I got new sets of plates for each.

I WIN!

I spent the day today in a 'train the trainer' class, reviewing the new TREC Legal 1 and Legal 2 classes that will become effective on January 1st. Since our state legislature meets every two years, our real estate rules and regulations can change as a result of those legislative years, and we then need to update our mandatory continuing education. NOTE TO SELF: Refrain from the use of the word 'heretofore'. You don't need to know why, just do what I tell you.

And so it is now Friday evening, and I need to wrap this up just in case 'Shark Tank' is actually on the tv. Weekend plans are pretty much as expected, sleep, nap, eat, catch up all the stuff I did not have time to get done in the previous week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPITE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment