Saturday, October 3, 2015

2015 - Day 276/89 - Saturday...

Last night after the girl dog and I went for our walk (it is really getting ark really early lately), we put the girl chickens to bed, and I prepared the girl cat her plate. After I opened the can of moist food (she gets 1/3 of a can per night, along with a dry food chaser), I was cleaning the top of the cat food can and SLICED my right thumb on the sharp edge. Just typing that now is making muscles on various parts of my body contract. The fact that I can tell that is somewhat surprising too, since I have so few muscles left amidst all the fat. But I digress...  There was not a lot of blood, but considerable throbbing and dangling pieces of skin (which I cannot help but wort until I make it worse, and most likely infected). Not too bad, but it is in one of those spots that no matter what you do, that section of skin on that particular place on the thumb is always in play, flexing, pulling, separating, bleeding. Blah. But I continue to digress... This is about the girl cat and not my future workers compensation claim (I just need to remember the name of the ambulance chasing lawyer I see on the tube every night), and I thought you would like to see this photo of her. She is doing well, I must say...

Interestingly, they are screwing with the program on the web-site I use to post my daily journals. That along with anything else that CHANGES from what I am used to, with no instructions or notifications, is kind of disquieting for me. But, I will find work-arounds like I usually do, just because I do not drive a car PROPERLY does not mean I cannot get from point a to point b. But notification that a detour has been initiated ahead is always a comforting advisement, and helps one prepare for the turns and potholes anticipated. Two nights ago was bad, last night was better, and so far tonight I cannot remember which buttons I pushed to make it yield to my will. But, if pushing buttons is all it takes, I can do that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment