Saturday, October 10, 2015

2015 - Day 283/82 - Saturday...

There is not a single soul in the world (okay, maybe I am exaggerating) that would have put money on Texas today against Oklahoma University (I think that is what OU stands for, but it sounds kind of stupid). But, here you have it, Texas came out on top 24 to 17. I don't really watch much football, but I guess I am a Texas fan, I have lived here for 30 years. I always feel that if I watch, I am bad luck for them, so I just watch bits and pieces. I did watch the last several minutes (which take a considerable time longer than whatever is left on the clock), and it was a pretty rewarding game for many involved. Probably not so much for the Oklahoma people, but it was okay for me. If you ever want time to stand still, just tune in to the last five minutes of any sport that is televised, and it takes about an hour for those five minutes to elapse. Bottom line, congratulations to Texas, and that coach guy looks like he will make it (at least) another week.

Otherwise, it was another ordinary Saturday out here on the edge of nowhere, life is good, and it gets dark really early and it gets light really late.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPORTS STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment