Tuesday, October 13, 2015

205 - Day 286/79 - Tuesday...

Carrie and I were break sponsors today at the Board of REALTORS®, and it seems there were ten or twelve other meetings going on at the same time. Parking was tight, and there was a Cadillac A*Hole parked in my charging spot, so I had to park on another level to access a charger. Take a look at this clown truck that decided to park next to me. HA! You know who you are!

I found some Vicks Sinex in a drawer last night, and that let me sleep. It was iffy there for a few minutes, but I made it to sleep with no real issues. I watched a little bit of the Fargo series last night, and I have to tell you, not only am I old, I am also too simple to figure out what the hell is going on in that program, except that there is a lot of blood, guts and inconsequential gore. Also, the local (Fargo) Police Department seems to be hardly phased by it all, and it only takes a few minutes for a crazy woman to convince her love interest (totally one sided on his part) that he should help her conceal a corpse that she killed (okay, it was an accident) and had lodged in the windshield of her car so they could continue a future together. Okay, I am lost already, and that was only five or ten minutes of the program I saw. And, but the way, just as soon as I clean up all this blood, you're invited to dinner next Thursday, and could you bring a nice Chardonnay? Cray cray...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FARGO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment