Wednesday, October 14, 2015

2015 - Day 287/78 - Wednesday...

Today was the Austin Boards annual Realty Roundup, and it was a great trade show. I did not win any prizes (although I did try) but I did take away the consolation price, this old white Rolls Royce. Not really. This old car and I have a few things in common; we both look better from a distance, and particularly if you do not pay too much attention to details. Yessir, we have a lot in common.

Okay, in case you are wondering, I feel like crap, and not in a good way. The first in Bastrop County have covered Austin and it's neighboring communities in a thick layer of smoke, and it did not help my condition. I am back on the edge of nowhere, and I am pleased that the smoke has not found its way this far north, but we can see the smoke from the fires from the house, and we can see that smoke layer as well. It is pretty darned impressive, but not a good thing for our friends and neighbors to the south and east.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OLD ROLLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment