Monday, October 26, 2015

2015 - Day 299/66 - Monday...

So, I guess this would be called a 'moon-set'. I do not know if I have ever heard of the moon setting and being referred to as a 'moon-set', but if there has not been that phrase connected to the waning (or setting) of the moon, then I hereby claim it as my word and/or phrase, and I fully expect to see it in the new words listing for 2016. At any rate, this is what I was greeted with this morning as I was going out to gather the morning paper and to free the chickens from their (corrected from there) captivity.

The girl cat ate all her ration of moist food and her dry food last night. I think the rainy weather caused her some challenges on the hunting for food front. Altogether, we recorded 6.6" of rain since Friday, so that is not too shabby. Other places got more, some got less, but we still had no accumulations in any of the tanks. Sometimes tank is still not a tank. We are supposed to get more rain this coming weekend, so we hope that will help.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOON SET, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment