Monday, October 12, 2015

2015 - Day 285/80 - Monday...

It's Monday, and so far I am not that thrilled with it. I either have really bad allergies or I have an upper respiratory infection. Someone I was with (not in the biblical sense) last week at all the TAR meetings reported today (via Facebook) that she has an upper respiratory virus, and that is just peachy. I do not have time for an upper respiratory virus, thank you very much. I hate having 'medicine head' but that is kind of how I felt all day...have you ever seen those commercials on tv? I know exactly what they are trying to portray. Whatever... But, the meetings I was in today went very well, and we got a lot of work accomplished. Good stuff.

Other than that, I do not have a lot to report. It is Monday after all.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VIRI, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment