Tuesday, October 20, 2015

2015 - Day 293/72 - Tuesday...

I would really , REALLY appreciate it if you would all just shut up and just wait and see if it rains later in the week. The prognosticators (okay, some of them) are GUARANTEEING that we will have voluminous amounts of precipitation before the end of the weekend. Forecasts are anywhere from 80 to 100 percent chances of rain on Thursday and Friday, with rainfall totals equalling anywhere from 3 to 6 inches (this screen cap was from this morning). Just be quiet. The more you all talk about it, to greater my possibility of disappointment will become. I wonder, back in the old days (you know, when there was only black and white television) what a surprise it was when, out of the blue, it rained. We did not have time to prepare for it, to the best of my recollection. When I was a little kid (yes, those memories are sometimes more clear than last week) I would be surprised to wake up in the morning and find out it had snowed three or four feet. AND WE NEVER RAN OUT OF FOOD! How is that possible. I am having second thoughts about all this technology crap (said no one ever), and you cannot prove that I actually sleep with my iPhone. You can't prove that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment