Thursday, October 22, 2015

2015 - Day 295/70 - Thursday...

So, this is one of the many forecasts of the rain totals we could (key word COULD) receive over the next several days. The forecasts range anywhere from five inches to over 20 inches. I cannot comprehend receiving 20 inches of rain over the next couple of days. I guess there will be some flooding, and I expect that the lake levels will rise somewhat. I am watching one newscast right now, and they just said their predictions are between 4 and 8 inches of rain between now and Sunday. Is this considered complaining? I don't really think this qualifies as complaining. Just reporting the speculation.

I am attending a two day retreat, so I am on high ground right now, but I will be going through a couple low water crossings tomorrow afternoon just about the time they say it will hit. We shall see what happens.

In the meantime, take ordinary precautions to make sure you are safe and dry, and let me know if there is anything you need.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment