Tuesday, October 6, 2015

2015 - Day 279/86 - Tuesday...

Okay, so I don't know where you guys all like to eat on a quiet Tuesday evening, but I prefer some small, out-of-the-way place in downtown Austin where NOBODY knows my name, and the uniforms are a little bit revealing. And the company is conservative (you know who you are) and the jokes are totally inappropriate (okay, that was me), The company was swell, and I think we all got to know a little bit more about each other, and we all shared some totally inappropriate (okay, that was n=me again) stories about our experiences as volunteer servants. There was teensy bit of wine, and then maybe a little bit more wine, and then there was some food, and then there were more inappropriate stories (okay, you know the drill here), and then there was dessert and then we left. The stocking were a good start to the evening, and I would do it all over again. It was (honestly) a blast, and I met some new friends that I can extort for TREPAC investments in the near future. What could be better?

Today was a pretty darned full day of TAR (Texas Association of REALTORS®) meetings for the Political Action Committee Trustees and the Political Involvement Committee volunteers. I am totally in for these meetings, and there were representatives from eleven other states coming to see how we go about meeting our goals and quotas. Again, lots of good information, lots of GREAT camaraderie, and lots of fun.

Tomorrow will be another fun day, more folks, more fun, more information, more learning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FISHNETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment