Wednesday, October 21, 2015

2015 - Day 294/71 - Wednesday...

THEY (I will elaborate further on who the THEY are) are still professing that it is still gonna happen, that we are DEFINITELY going to get a LOT of rain between now and Monday. That gives them (plus or minus) 120 hours to open up the skies and let the rains fall down. It is just after 7 pm here on the edge of nowhere, and it is almost black as pitch, and it was STILL black as pitch 12 hours ago when I was on my way to the office. Clouds and the tail end of daylight saving time are not a good combination (my sympathies to Bruce, our friend with the winter light box therapy routine). I have actually been involved with several different instances of rain TRACES today, the most frequent when I went out to the pastures to see if I could find a water leak, and yes, there is was to one of the cattle troughs. No sense in wasting perfectly good city water to a leak.

We will just have to wait and see. This time (or probably later) tomorrow, I hope to have something positive to report to you about the precipitation events we experienced.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment