Friday, October 23, 2015

2015 - Day 296/69 - Friday...

So this is what the table looks like on the second day of a two day retreat. Different table mates, just as messy (maybe a little bit less CDO) as the sharers on the previous day, and just as much fun, creaky chairs and all.

So far, we have received (in the last 24 hours or so) about 0.6" of rain in the official gauge. There has been rain all around us, and it was raining pretty heavily when I left Austin this afternoon, but so far just a nice little bit of rain accumulation. We are still supposed to be in for some rain, but I have my doubts about 20" accumulations. That would be just cray cray. The Circuit of the Americas had to suspend their practice runs this afternoon because the tracks were flooded, but it should be okay for the F1 race day on Sunday. There is a lot riding on that day, so I expect it will be okay. There have been lots of public events cancelled already, and I guess they are just playing wait and see before calling the UT game tomorrow (scheduled for about 11 a.m., I think).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN STILL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment