Sunday, October 25, 2015

2015 - Day 298/67 - Sunday...

This was another one of those days that, if I didn't know better, I would swear I was back in the lower peninsula of Michigan or in Northern Ohio. Cold, dreary, grey, cloudy, gloomy, damp...everything but the chemical pollutants of the plants and factories that surrounded the small city that I grew up in. I don't think the temperatures got out of the sixties today, and I know that is not really cold, but it kind of is for us. And the winds are coming at a pretty good clip out of the north as well. For the first time in a long time, we have had two days in a row of negative electricity use, thanks to our one lonely (working) wind turbine. I need to get the other turbine fixed, and I think I will work more diligently on that this week.

So far so good as days go. Jody and I both slept in pretty late this morning, and we were not really too motivated to do much. We did go in to Austin this afternoon, and Jody remarked that he was happy to see hills again. We have been out here in the flat lands too long, I need to make a note to take him in to the hill country more often.

The coming week will be relatively calm, although there are a series of meetings and appointments this week, but they are somewhat spread out. That will make things easier all around.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LESS RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment