Friday, August 5, 2016

2016 - Day 218/148 - Friday...

I remember Top Value stamps a little bit from when I was a kid, but nothing like the S&H Green Stamps. It was interesting to me the responses I got about the Green Stamps. Today we have frequent flyer miles, cash back and other things that entice us to buy this or that with this or that. I am positive that when my mother died, I found a couple books of S&H Green Stamps in a drawer of her house in Cedar Park. Positive. Like I have said before, there was still stuff on the shelf under her end tables that was there if 1968 when we left the suburbs of Detroit. Close, but not 100% hoarding activities going on there, I think that is probably where I get my need for retail therapy. Who knows?

This closes a tough week. I am looking forward to an easier week next week. I have a couple appointments tomorrow, and then it will be nap time once again.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STAMPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment