Friday, August 19, 2016

2016 - Day 232/134 - Friday...

I actually took this photograph on purpose, although I had to spend several moments trying to remember what it was a photograph OF... So, I decided I would use it as my photo documentation to accompany this journal entry. SO, I think it would be fun to have a little challenge (I hesitate to call it a contest, but I think a challenge is totally appropriate), to see who of you (my multitudes of daily followers) can figure out what this is. If no one figures it out, I may even leave a clue here and there. Not today, but maybe. What do you think it is?

Friday. Occasionally my favorite day of the week. Not every week my favorite day, but occasionally. It just so happens that (this week) I had a few pretty darned good days, and I find myself revelling in the sunshine, and not particularly looking forward to the predictions of more rain in the coming seven day forecast. I know, I know, the weather is crazy, but what are you gonna do?

Weather we got!

Deeds, actions, Changes, WHAT IS IT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment