Wednesday, August 17, 2016

2016 - Day 230/136 - Wednesday...

What you have here is the photo I thought I was going to post in this journal on yesterday. But...as you know...then THAT happened and I got distracted. But, generally it is true that my socks do provide some distraction from the ordinary and mundane. Since I very seldom am called upon do perform functions that would require more formal dress, I have also taken to wearing a variety of Crocs on a regular basis as well. Quite often, my socks do SCREAM for accessories, and Crocs of various colors seem to do the trick. I have become fond of wearing socks that don't match, just to add another level to the ensemble, but so far I have not yet worn mis-matched shoes on purpose. I say on purpose because I have been known to wear mis-matched shoes, but it was not something I did intentionally.

Today was a good day, I was up early and on the road and guided a class through a day of education at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. I think it was a good class, I think some interesting knowledge was imparted, and no one got hurt during the time I spent.

I don't think anyone got hurt at any rate. Who knows...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ACCESSORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment