Tuesday, August 30, 2016

2016 - Day 243/123 - Tuesday...

What I told ya? Fuggedaboutit. You won't even remember it tomorrow. Tomorrow it will be yesterday's news. Everybody needs to visit their medical professional to see if they can PLEASE get their meds balanced out. There is a lot to be said for silent meditation and contemplation of ones own navel. Try it...and hummmm while you are at it.

That pretty much is how my day was. Lots of opinions expressed, some I agreed with, some I did not. I am longing for an opportunity to tell a couple people my own personal opinion of them, which, in reality, is none of their business.

But, at the end of the day, I just (mostly) keep my business to myself and drive down the road. I cannot help it if they don't know how to drive. Speaking of driving, I have to tell  you...the gendarmes and the representatives of the county constabularies were placed at strategic points on the Interstate this afternoon. Once I hit Williamson County, they were spaced at about 1 mile intervals. All those cops is distracting to say the least.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment