Thursday, August 25, 2016

2016 - Day 238/128 - Thursday...

This is an interesting fungi, growing outside the door to the condo in Austin. There has certainly been plenty of moisture for the up-cropping of interesting plants and (possibly) native species. I have no idea what it is, and I have never seen anything quite like it. kind of pretty though, and I think the yellow vein work compliments the overall pinkish color of the fungal growth. If anyone know what it is, let me know, and I will add your name to the blue ribbon advisory council I was recently named to at the condo BOD meeting. Nothing to it, really!

Not a bad day today, although the weather has been really nice for what is, for all practical purposes, the last week of August. Next weekend (not this one coming) will afford us a three-day-weekend, and that will be really nice. There is a good chance of rain (again) here for the next five or six days. I am hoping it does not rain on Sunday, there is lots of stuff to get done around the house.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FUNGI, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment