Wednesday, August 24, 2016

2016 - Day 237/129 - Wednesday...

If there was any doubt, this is photographic proof that I am TALLER than Elizabeth! Even though I have never been known for my stature, in a pinch I can easily prove that I am taller than short people. Tonight was out Austin Board of REALTORS® Annual TREPAC Wine Tasting event. It was a great event, and we had about a hundred TREPAC investors there, sipping the Kool-Aid (or in this case the various wine selections), and investing in TREPAC. I have to tell you, I get a lot of CRAP about my variety of Croc footwear, but tonight, the joke is on all of y'all! This particularly fetching pair of Crocs were sold at auction during the event, for FIVE HUNDRED big ones, and I was able to also negotiate a 'life estate' into the deal, so I get to keep the Crocs until I pass in a 'natural' fashion, and then the fabulous footwear will go to the auction winner. I think that is totally a 'win-win' situation, and I totally promise to take 'reasonable care' of the Crocs until my demise!

Another successful TREPAC event as we wind-down our fiscal year.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CROCS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment