Sunday, August 14, 2016

2016 - Day 227/39 - Sunday...

There is no better way to start a grey, gloomy, humid, overcast day, than with a big ole pile of eggs. Every weekend, Jody and I start off the day with a big ole pole of eggs. Jody usually has half of a scone or a muffin to go along with his bog ole pile of eggs, but I am a purist, just a big ole pile of eggs for me, please. Actually, I am trying to lose a few pounds, otherwise I would be having a scone myself, but that is a whole other story. I could probably be more successful in my weight loss endeavors if I cut back on the big ole pile of eggs just a bit, but, well...never mind.

Speaking of rain, we have had enough traces of rain today to have a cumulative total of 0.05" of rain in the gauge. It has been raining pretty steadily in Austin all day long, but nothing very much here and in Georgetown. But, overall, that is okay with us. The high temperature today was in the mid-80s, and will will take that on any day in August.

I was able to get LOTS of office work done today, and that makes me WAY ahead of the game for this coming week. I am very proud of my accomplishments.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment