Monday, August 29, 2016

2016 - Day 242/124 - Monday...

This photo of the radar maps is really more interesting than reality. We have had TWO traces of rain today, very little measurable if any at all. I expect there may be a few hundredths of an inch, but nothing really that exciting. We seem to be on the edges of the real rainfall, but that is okay, we will take these little dribbles and drabs and be happy with it.

The wasp quest continues; I can still see wasps lurking about around the front porch, but I cannot seem to pinpoint their hide-hole. I will monitor the situation.

It has come to this. I applied for Medicare Parts A and B today. I even took a class at the Board about all the things I (and the rest of us seniors) need to know. It is not for the faint of heart, believe me. I think I will eventually go with the 'Advantage' plan. Would you like to see the scar where I had my gall bladder removed (said no one recently since they now go through the belly button). I loved it when LBJ showed his off to Walter Cronkite and pulled his beagle up by the ears. I kind of think LBJ was a giant curmudgeon, just like me.

Now get out of my way, and NO you cannot go in the backyard and retrieve your football.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SCARS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment