Thursday, August 18, 2016

2016 - Day 231/135 - Thursday...

Well, with an inter webs connection and a little bit of editing, I did not need to go in search of a photo for today's journal entry. It seems that VANDALS have deposited nude sculptures of 'the Donald' in five major cities across the U.S. today, and at least one of them (NYC) was unceremoniously hauled off and deposited face-down in the back of a City Works pick up truck. I assume it will be reported as a conspiracy, but that is okay with me. I think it is all bordering on the ridiculous, and I am tired of it all. Oh, and if you would care to see a couple -edited versions, there are plenty of them posted variously on Facebook, or just let me know and I will forward them along to you.
un

I am tired, Jody and I stayed the night in Austin last night, he had an early morning appointment, and I am going to call it quits here before too long.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEKKIDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment