Wednesday, August 31, 2016

2016 - Day 244/122 - Wednesday...

Just about every night, the girl dog takes me for a walk. There are always interesting things to see, interesting things to smell (if you are the girl dog), and interesting things to pee on (that goes for both of us occasionally). The trick is to keep your eyes and ears and olfactory organs open and receptive to the experience. If you are long term visitors to this journal, you know I am pretty enamored of clouds. Clouds are great. When we walk down the road in the evenings, and I look up, I can easily become lost in the clouds. I would be perfectly content to lay (lie) down in the road and just look. When I was a little kid, growing up in Southgate, Michigan...we had a picture window in the house, and I could amuse myself by just looking out the window for hours. Looking at nothing and everything at the same time. I can content myself by just sitting in a chair and observing. I prefer to do it with my feet propped up, but that is not necessary. BUT, I think I am going to need to lie (lay) down in the road one day soon, just to look at the sky.

Maybe I will start by laying (lying) in the driveway, and work my way up to the road.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment