Monday, August 1, 2016

2016 - Day 214/152 - Monday...

Overall, it was not a terrible day for traffic. This representation is not quite accurate. I was on my way home this afternoon, and this is the view of IH-35 where it intersects with Toll 45, the divider line of Travis County and Williamson County, the City of Austin and the City of Round Rock. Usually, everything on this map would be red and pulsing! BUT, not too bad today, even though I had to sit through two wreck on the north bound side to make it to this point.

Otherwise, this was a pretty manic Monday, par for the course, no extra minutes, and I felt totally discombobulated all day long. There was a feeling of pending doom that I just could not put my finger on. Still not feeling all that comfortable, but I am home now, so all is well. Like waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment