Sunday, July 31, 2016

2016 - Day 213/153 - Sunday...

How do you like my hair? It is kind of a combo of wind, perspiration (commonly known by me as 'glistening'), hay straw, grass clippings, chicken shit, gnats, no-see-ums and other air born particles (most likely flown in from Africa or Mexico). It is a hot and humid day, and I was out in it longer than usual today, but I got ALMOST everything on my list completed. The only thing I did not get done was cleaning off the back patio around the pool. Otherwise, it was a day of good accomplishments, and I am happy about that.

Happy Birthday today to Joe Mac and Carolyn! If you know them, send them your best.

Tomorrow is already the first day of August. Soon I will be Christmas shopping, and that is always fun. I have a pretty good idea what I will be doing tomorrow, but I am not too sure about what I did yesterday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment