Thursday, July 7, 2016

2016 - Day 189/177 - Thursday...

There is too much stuff going on right now. Too much. It is hard to keep up. He said, she said. The roar is deafening. My ears are bleeding. My eyes are tired. My head hurts. I have opinions too, but I choose to keep them to myself. I respect other peoples opinions. Well, maybe not all peoples opinions. But I respect your right to HAVE an opinion. Namaste! I just don't necessarily want to SHARE your opinion. And even if I don't want to share your opinion, I won't necessarily share THAT with you, either. I have always thought that I don't need to tell everyone everything, because then everyone would know everything I know. So that is why I prefer just to be a lurker. It is kind of the same reason that I have never been fond of bumper stickers. Why should I put my opinion about ANYTHING on the back of my car? It is none of your business if I (HEART) my dog, and it is none of my business if your kid is an honor student at the community college. Generally speaking, my personal opinion of you is none of your business.

It would be nice if everyone would take the weekend off.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHUT UP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment