Sunday, July 17, 2016

2016 - Day 199/167 - Sunday...

"Please keep your hands on the wheel. Be prepared to take over at any time." Well, yes, I was testing out the "AutoSteering" gizmoid on the loaner car I have. I had a brief tutorial from the service man at Tesla when I took my car in on Friday, and it is not too hard to figure out. Since it is a loaner, I cannot try out all the gizmoids like "summon', since I haven't got the app for this particular car on my phone. But it was pretty interesting. I am not sure about all the bells and whistles, but I think it would be pretty cool to have it on a car. Put an address in the navigation system and then you can just go down the road. It (I am sure) would take a little bit of adjustment, but nothing you could not pick up pretty quickly. Jody was in the car with me for one short drive, and it wanted to take an exit that I did not want to take, so other than that, there were no issues. One of the tricks may be to stay in the center land, but I was just testing things out, so I was in the right lane.

Still fun!

There were lots of logistical errands to be run today. Tractor Supply, HEB, Metro PCS, Schlotzky's, negotiating a contract in-between and trying to get in a couple naps. I MIGHT have lost one pound in the last week, but I am calling it even. Maybe I will have better luck next week (or at least maybe not eat too much stuff I am not supposed to have.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIZMOIDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment