Tuesday, July 5, 2016

2016 - Day 187/179 - Tuesday...

I am sorry. I have tried and tried and tried to think of something that would relieve the constant complaining about the traffic (and particularly the wrecks) in and around central Texas. It seemed at the time that there was nothing notable going on in my life that I could write about (going on eight years) in this journal that was of interest to you, my legion of followers! I was even getting tired of the same old photo every day. When I first started this journal, I would sometimes have three or four photos on a single day. I am down to one photo per day now. But, just to show you that it is not only traffic that makes me crabby, I have launched a new DIET that I will be sharing with you. I have been gaining weight for several months now, gone up one pant size (holding my breath) and have just become increasingly uncomfortable. So...Jody and I plotted and planned (okay, I plotted and planned, Jody is just going along with it) that beginning today, I would get back on the Adkins plan. It is easy for me. I can have all the eggs and fats that I want (can you smell the bacon?) and meats and stuff like that, but no bread (that does not kill me) and no dairy. That is what will kill me. I loves me some milk, freezing cold skim milk. That is my downfall. Because nothing goes with milk like lemon cookies, and I just recently discovered Oreo Lemon Cookies. I highly recommend them. If you go buy yourself some, let me know and I will be vicariously satisfied as long as some of us are having them.

A long day today, but it will all be better tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DIET, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment