Monday, July 11, 2016

2016 - Day 193/173 - Monday...

What? Wait What? Well of course there were wrecks on IH-35 today, what could you possibly be thinking? I know, I know...I am just trying to change it up a bit. Okay, here goes... The best of the wrecks today was on my way home and included a 1973 Datsun sedan (remember Datsun's before they changed the name to Nissan?), pulling a trailer that was twice its' size loaded with gravel. I'm talking about four feet of gravel in a trailer that measured about 6 feet by 15 feet. With sides on the trailer. I think it was a one-vehicle incident (unless you include the trailer), but it did bring traffic to a halt for about six miles (which is about a million miles in dog years). I did not see any injured folks trying NOT to look like they were pulling the trailer, but then again, I was not really paying attention because I am trying my best not to report on wrecks for the foreseeable future. That does not include politics. Politics are a wreck on their own, and maybe I will report on that. Wrecks is wrecks in my book. Anyhoo...today's topic is technology, and how it can benefit mankind. If you remember to use it. My car sat in the parking lot most of the work-day today, and it was in the shade for most of that time. I remembered to turn on the air conditioner about 15 minutes before I left the office. Works like a charm, but like I said, you have to remember that you have it to use it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment