Thursday, July 28, 2016

2016 - Day 210/156 - Thursday...

It's a little bit breezy out here on the edge of nowhere. Actually, there are some pretty good winds, which is more typical for out here. No breeze is kind of odd, but this evening, the breezes are pretty strong, and the turbines are generating a pretty good bit of power. Before dinner, I went out to get something out of the car, and there were four or five buzzards playing on the thermals. I watched them for a while, and fished my phone out of my pocket and took this (and a couple other) pictures. I am generally more ready to take a picture, but I was slow on the trigger tonight. They were about 15 or 20 feet above me at first, and they just played in the breeze for a couple minutes. It was pretty interesting. Jody said they had been out there doing the same thing when he went out to check the mail earlier this afternoon.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THERMALS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment