Wednesday, July 27, 2016

2016 - Dy 209/157 - Wednesday...

Okay, so it seems my reputation has preceded my journal entry for the night. We had a TREPAC Talent Show fundraiser this evening at the Austin Board of REALTORS®, and it was a great success. I was the MC of the program, and I understand that I made it look easy (you can tell by this photo that it was just me with no make-up), but it was tough. Tough and itchy. Tough, itchy and...well, I could go on and on and on, but just understand that it was ALL about TREPAC, and making sure we can all get together and share some laughs and some good networking.

In other news: We did get a little more rain on the edge of nowhere, and there was a good bit of rain in Austin and south of us. Good rainfall totals. The edge of nowhere received about 0.15" of rain in the last 24 hours, but again, we will take whatever we can get and be happy with it.

We are closing in on the weekend, and it cannot get here too quickly, even though I have always been told that, when you wish for something like that, you are just wishing your life away!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, I'M REALLY AN INTROVERT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment