Thursday, July 21, 2016

2016 - Day 203/163 - Thursday...

I ended the day yesterday with one appointment. One little appointment to meet one of my clients at their house. And by the time I got into my office this morning, I had three appointments, all back to back, and all that could have failed like a house of cards if everything did not fall into place. All it would have taken was for my first appointment to have been even LATER than he was, and it all would have crashed down around me. The first appointment went well, lots of logistical issues (meeting this vendor, that vendor, etc.) but everything worked out okay. After leaving there, I got in line at a McDonald's drive-thru, and then shamed myself into changing my mind. I backed out of the drive thru and proceeded to get caught up in drive thru purgatory. Not quite as bad as drive thru hell, but close. So then it was off to appointment number 2. All went well, so then off to number 3. All worked well, I wrote a couple contracts in the office, met a friend in the office who dropped off some information that I will need tomorrow, and got on the road home after five o'clock.

Life on the roads.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOMINOES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment