Thursday, July 14, 2016

2016 - Day 196/170 - Thursday...

We have been beset with pool challenges this year. Never fear Bonnie, it will all be okay. But I digress. Challenge after challenge after challenge. This frog could be seen floating around on the line to the Polaris, and when I would go out there to try and rescue it, it was jump off and disappear. No, really! I could not find that frog. This happened two or three times. Finally, I went outside one afternoon, and there it was, treading water with just its nose sticking out. I guess it was too weak to dive down into the water, and I scooped it out of the pool easily. I think he dried out on the deck, at least that is the last we have seen of him. I saw a frog (about the same size) in the garage the other day. I doubt that it was the same one, but I am pretty sure there is no shortage of frogs out here.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FROGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment