Tuesday, July 26, 2016

2016 - Day 208/158 - Tuesday...

These clouds were much more promising looking than the clouds I documented yesterday, but there has been no precipitation on the edge of nowhere. There were some good showers reported in Austin, and there was a few dribbles on me during the drive home, but nothing here. We did end up with 0.93" of rain in the gauge to be reported this morning, and we are still hoping for a little bit more between now and this time tomorrow. We will, however, be happy with whatever amount of rain we get. Happy and proud. Not satisfied, but happy. And proud.

That is just about the most interesting thing I have to report this evening. We are about to close out another month and begin another. What did I learn today? I learned that, taking everything into consideration, most of the crap I deal with is just crap. Not important in the grand scheme of things, but then again, I am not sure if I know what the grand scheme of things is. I can only hope that it is worrying about crap. If worrying about crap is the grand scheme of things, then I am good. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and now I am worried that the shirt will fade or shrink in the wash.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment