Friday, July 15, 2016

2016 - Day 197/169 - Friday...

So, WIENERS. It's what's for lunch. This is part of my day now, watching my caloric intake and trying to be strong. I have ice cream in the freezer at work, and so far I have remained strong and have not slipped off the path at the office. No cookies, no ice cream, no candy bars, no jerky. Nothing good. Diet lunches and diet sodas. I don't mind the diet sodas, I even like them (as long as they are good and cold). So, I was pretty good until dinner tonight, and to be perfectly honest, it was not anything earth shattering. We (our friends Jim and Bonnie are visiting from Houston) went to the Walburg restaurant for dinner tonight. I had the buffet. Salad, macaroni and cheese, brisket, fried shrimp. Nothing too German for me. But it was good.

Good day at work. Met with some potential clients this morning, then back to the office. Marked a couple things off my 'To Done' list. Had an appointment in the afternoon to get my hair cut. On the way, I was stopped at a red light. Car refused to go. Did a few interesting things, and after about a minute and a half (or maybe two minutes, it seemed like an eternity), it decided it would go again. TIME DOES NOT FLY BY WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY A CACOPHONY OF BLARING HORNS. Trust me! So, got my hair cut, went to the service center, and now I am driving a loaner. A Model S, P90D. With AutoPilot and Ludicrous Mode. Haven't tried the AutoPilot OR the Ludicrous Mode yet, but it is the weekend. We shall see!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WIENERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment